Tuesday 3 May 2016

Tumblr (Lili Semley)

My favourite website is Tumblr, it is a social media website where people post funny or creative posts. There are overall three kinds of Tumblr users: the joke kind, the artistic kind and the fan kind.
The website is overall amazing, with great posts and (once you get the hang of it) an easy system to use. Although, like anything, it has it's downfalls, such as the community and how they steal artwork and posts, and post them as their own and also hate comments.
My favourite part of Tumblr is seeing what people have made and looking at posts to do with my favourite artists, bands and youtubers. The other things I like are it's amount of beautiful art and creative stuff you can find on there, and the amount of variety there is in comparison to other websites and apps:
I recommend for everyone to use Tumblr, although you may need a few weeks to learn how to use it! Because I found it complicated at first.


No comments:

Post a Comment