Sunday 15 May 2016

MY TRIP TO THE CARIBBEAN (Andrea Brenes)

My plans

Next month on the 23rd, I'm going to Mexico for two weeks. I'm going by plane. The journey will take 9 hours. I'm going to stay in the Costa Caribe hotel with my brother, my mum, my father and my grandmother. It is going to be  a unique and unforgettable experience because we are going to see things that we don't see every day, for example sharks and  giant waves... We are going to try  surfing and we are planning to do more activities...
It is going to be a great adventure!


My postcard

Hi people!

I've been here for one week and we have done a lot of things.
The first day, after we arrived, we were so tired  that we have to rest in the hotel and after having a rest,  in the evening, we went to the beach and we were at a beach bar and tried very good cocktails.
A few days ago  we went surfing and we went swimming with sharks, I was very scared because I tought ther were going to attack met, but the didn't! it has been an incredible experience. 

The next days we are going to explore the rest of Mexico People here are very friendly. If I could I would spend the rest of my life here   ... I really like life in the Caribbean
The next week  I'm sure we are going to live more  exciting experiences .

See you soon,

Andrea.


Back home

I'm finally back to Mallorca, I have a beautiful suntan and I had a wonderful time with  my family these two weeks. I'm back with more joy than ever, and I hope to return soon. I love it!




 The beach





Hotel Costa Caribe, (four stars ****)




No comments:

Post a Comment