Friday 13 May 2016

PLAN A TRIP (By Xisco Freixas)

MY PLANS

This summer I' m going to London with a friend. We are going  to spend  two weeks there , since  5th of July until 19th.  I ' m a bit nervous because I have always wanted to go there but I have never had an opportunity. I hope I'll learn a lot of English and meet new friends. I want to visit all the monuments and enjoy this experience a lot!

MY POSTCARD

Hi to everybody!

I have been here for a week  and I have met a lot of people from different countries like China, Italy or Brazil.  I have visited the Big Ben and the Madame Tussauds Museum and I  loved them. Also I have eaten a lot of fish and chips but I didn't like it so much.

I think that I am improving my level of English because I speak  with different people all the time, although I sometimes have some problems to communicate quite a few  people. I hope that the following week will be better than this.

See you soon,

Xisco.

BACK HOME

Hello! I have just arrived at Mallorca. I 'm very tired but I have to say that it has been a good experience that I will never forget. I have met incredible people and I have learnt a lot. I recommend it to you because if you visit that city it, you will enjoy a lot and have a good time.

These are my favourites pictures of the trip!




No comments:

Post a Comment