Tuesday 3 May 2016

MY TRIP TO JAPAN! (Lili Semley)

PART 1: MY PLANS

Hey guys, I'm planning a trip to Japan! I'm only going for a week but I'm planning on going to Tokyo and various places in it and around it, such as the Fuji mountain, Takeshita street and many more.

I'm so excited as I've wanted to go for so long! And I can't believe I'm going with one of my best friends, Carlos...

I'll be sure to post something while I'm there and keep you updated.

See you soon,
Lili.


PART 2: MY POSTCARD

Hello everyone from Japan! We're having so much fun!

It's so beautiful here, the colours, the things... I love it so much.

It's hard to find things here, but thankfully Carlos knows two people that live here, so they're showing us around.

Yesterday we went to the Fuji mountain had black ice cream and today we took the train to Yoyogi park and we visited the Meiji Jingu shrine. You can make wishes at the temple and me and Carlos made some, by writing it on a small bit of wood and hanging it up. It was really cool.
 
Tomorrow we're going to Harajuku street and we're visiting the pokemon centre and all the shops!!
 I'm having so much fun, I never want to go home!

Wish you were here. I'll post all of the photos I've taken when I get back to Mallorca.
Love,
Lili.

PART 3: BACK HOME

I'm finally back in Mallorca so now I can show you all of the photos:

The first two are from our day trip to Fuji.




This was the view from the bottom of the mountain, it was so so pretty and I loved the pastel colours.








The next photo is of the black ice cream
 I had at  the top of the mountain. It was strangely delicious!

 
 
 
The next photos are from Yoyogi park. The park was also beautiful and full of nice colours.
 
 


The shrine and our wishes:
 
 
And the next pictures are from our last day, when we went shopping.
 
The streets and shops:


 And my favourite place, the pokemon centre!
 



I hope you enjoyed the pictures! I had such a great time and I recommend for everyone to go soon...

Thank you for reading my posts. See you really soon. Bye!
Lili.

 


1 comment:

  1. incredible! this is a big inspiration for me , thank you lili

    ReplyDelete