Wednesday 18 May 2016

Hawaii (Silvia González)

Next weekend I'm travelling to Hawaii. I'm very excited because I  have always wanted to go there.
I'll put a lot of clothes into my suitcase to wear different outfits each day.
                                          -------------------------
Hello, I'm writing from Hawaii.
 It is a beautiful and amazing place. I love the people here, they are very friendly. I visited a couple of very famous beaches and restaurants where I have eaten really good food and I've tried a typical dish called Bulgogi , it was very spicy but very tasty.

Now I'm back in Mallorca, my holidays were great, I met lots of  people and visited beautiful and magical places. I have learnt lots of new things there and I have definitely fallen in love with the typical dance in Hawaii called Hula.


Resultat d'imatges de puntos turisticos hawaii 

No comments:

Post a Comment