Tuesday 3 May 2016

New York 2016. (Hilda Arias)

1.Next Friday 6th of May, I'm going to New York for one week.I'm going with all my family and some friends. We are going by plane. The journey will take about 8 hours...
We are going to visit the main places; The Empire State, Central Park, Time Square, Broadway,5th avenue...

2. Hi people!
We arrived to NY three days ago! This place is AMAZING, I don't have enough words to describe it!
We went to the top of The Empire State, the view  was incredible! I want to live up there!
Next day (Saturday Morning) we went to Central Park, there are lots of squirols and they are so cute!!!The park is huge and so beautiful....
At night we went to a great restaurant and it was delicious!!
Next day(Sunday Morning) We were exploring New York and we still! When I come back,I'll show you some photos.
3.Here you can see some pictures of my trip to NY:








No comments:

Post a Comment