Sunday 15 May 2016

MY TRIP TO PARÍS (BY:LYDIA REALES)


MY PLANS:
 

In September I 'm planning to go to France, I'll  spend three days in Paris and four in Eurodisney. I'm going with my father, my mother and my sister and, also, with some friends. I am very happy and excited to visit those places. I will try to see all the monuments and possible places, especially, I want to enjoy this trip that is very special because I have never left Spain.



MY POSTCARD:


Hello from Paris! I'm going to be here for a week. Yesterday we took a boat down the river Seine. We have already visited Notre Dame and the Louvre Museum Square where there were many pigeons. We have also climbed up  the Eiffel Tower, and from the top the wiews os Paris are beautiful, we have also seen the Palace of Versailles and its gardens and the Montmartre district.

Tomorrow we are going to visit Eurodisney, we will spend two days visiting the park  and  two days we visiting the Disney Studios. We are going to see lots of famous Disney characters and I'm really looking forward to go for a ride on the different attractions.

See you soon,



Lydia.



BACK HOME:


Hello! I have just arrived at Mallorca and I'm a little bit  tired of the trip but we had a great time  in France and I'm also as little bit sad because the trip is over. It has been an unforgettable and amazing trip that I will always remember.


These are some of the photos of my trip:



    

By the Seine river.

 The gardens of the Palace of Versailles.
The Eiffel Tower.

With the pigeons in the Louvre Museum Square.
 In Eurodisney with Micky Mouse.
 In Walt Disney Studios.
 The castle of Sleeping Beauty.
The parade of  some of the most famous Disney characters.


No comments:

Post a Comment