Saturday 18 June 2016

Planning a trip (Yannick Esteve)

Indonesia

1 Next week I'm going to Indonesia with my friend James.We're going there for two weeks and we're going to surf a lot.We're going to stay in a pro surfer house.

2 Hi from Indonesia! This place is amazing! Me and James are enjoying the good waves in this paradise.We met a lot of pro surfers here and now we´re going to take part in a competition of Billabong (big brand of surf).The food here is delicious and the people is very happy.The waves here are amazing I did a lot of tricks and turns and that things in Mallorca are imposible to do.The pro surfer taught me some new tips to improve my technique.

3 Hi from Mallorca! The travel takes a lot of hours but worths.Indonesia is my second house now, I like it so much! This travel was the most important travel in my life, an awesome experience!

3

No comments:

Post a Comment