Tuesday 30 April 2013

My favourite website (by Daniel Herrera)

My favourite website is you tube, because there i can upload all the videos i want to and  i can also see them !! 
I used you tube the first time a long time ago, when i was nine years old, but i don't remember my first video.

My favourite video is a music video, it's called 
WORDS OF FAREWELL - Ever After (2012)

 


I love this video!

However, there are also some disavantages whith this website, for example  you can't download the video easily, you need a program or another webside to do it and if you upload a video anybody can download it and they can do with it whatever they  want to.

Finally I have to say that the disadvantages can't change my opinion,
 you tube is still  my favourite website.



No comments:

Post a Comment