Sunday 24 March 2013

Rhythmic Gymnastics (by Mercè Sánchez)





My favorite sport is gymnastics.
The sport that I practice is rhythmic gymnastics.
I've been doing rhythmic gymnastics since I was six years old
I train for 3 hours every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
I have participated in competitions in  Mallorca, Balearic islands and Spain.
I loved watching the Olympics in rhythmic gymnastics.

Some other sports that I also love are ice skating and tennis.
If someday I give up gymnastics, I'd love to try ice skating.
I do not like to play football, but I like to watch it on TV.
The sports that I usually watc on TV are football, tennis and basketball.



2 comments:

  1. Woow... Mercé... This is incredible, I love your flexibility. the pictures are very nice and you look very pretty...
    Why don't you post a video? I would like to see you in movement!
    thank you for sharing the images!
    Linis

    ReplyDelete

  2. I have a friend who was a champion a few yers ago... Her name is Ana Bautista...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1_5G2XmiIc

    I hope you like her!
    Linis

    ReplyDelete